My few cents’ worth (garnered in the last three plus decades) add-ons to Aly Juma’s “What Are Your Principles?” article:
– Be Who I Am,
– Be kind, be humble, and be honest,
– Master Many Skills,
– Invest In Yourself,
– When everyone goes left, go right (don’t blindly follow the flock…),
– Always Be Curious (the trait of a true Generalist…),
– Think Long Term, Invest Right Now (There is no Ctrl-Alt-Del for your time!),
– Collaborated and Remember Life Is A Shared Experience (No one does it alone..),
– And, the most important of all; Prioritize family (always comes first) and friends.
Lessons for the New Year.
Thank you for sharing the original article Aly.
Aly Juma’s original article: https://alyjuma.com/your-first-principles/