(These are my personal views based on talks, interactions with renowned and famous analysts and financial experts. Nothing here is meant as a financial advice. You need to do your own research and due diligence before investing)
THE ENERGY EXODUS OF 2022 AND BEYOND
CNN recently dubbed energy stocks “the new era FAANGs.”
And for good reason. Energy is the #1 sector of 2022 and beyond.
Trust me it’s not clean energy suchlike wind, solar, or other StarTrek galactic nonsense.
This is real tangible, tried and true consistent long term energy products.
In fact, it’s outperforming the next-best tech sector by 1,960%.
But there’s ONE thing the mainstream press is missing about the energy story… and they really don’t want to talk about it because they’re afraid of being against the change culture and the politically correct minority.
But knowing this “secret” could help you make a great deal of money.
If you think this is hogwash, think again:
1. In 2019 it was estimated there were 1.4 billion cars on the planet.
2. As of this year the average sales of ALL electric vehicles were over 7.5 million. Including light duty trucks, buses, vans, and cars.
3. The increase of EV sales is at an average of 2.5% increase a year.
4. It’s a fact that 1.4 billion ICE vehicles will need fuel for a long time. Ten to 20, maybe even 30 years!
5. Plus all these new EVs are going to be charged to function. Requiring massive energy from, guess what? Oil, coal, and LNG.
6. It has been proven scientifically and financially that wind, solar, sea wave power (even combined) will never be enough to support EV charging infrastructure.
7. The ICE vehicle marketplace is not dead at all. It is proven by sales growth that the ICE vehicles sales will peak by 2032!
8. The year of peak ICE in the United States (when ICE vehicles reach their maximum number) will be determined by two factors, according to research: the annual sales mix of ICE and EV vehicles, and ICE-vehicle scrappage. Peak ICE will not be reached before 2032 and, under certain circumstances, it could arrive as late as 2035, global and US research predicts.<
There are a lot of other facts that prove fossil fuel energy is here to stay.
But the bureaucracy which is in bed with the EV industry, the clean-green coalitions and the cancel cultures are passing laws to limit the use, extraction, distribution, and support of the traditional fossil fuel energy production.
At one point when the supplies of these sources will dwindle because of wrong political and selfish agendas, the demand for fuel for ICE vehicles will still be here.
And when this demand will over stretch the supply, then the values of all the energy companies (oil and LNG) will soar.
Do your research and start investing in oil, coal, and LNG before it’s too late.
This is just and informative Blog Post platform. Any information presented on the startup-port.com website media is generic, nonspecific, and for general information or educational purposes only. We do not advocate the purchase or sale of any security or investment for any specific individual, and no financial information here should be considered personal financial advice. Stocks, futures, currencies, commodities, CFDs, ETFs, options and all types of investment trading can have large potential rewards, but also carry large potential risks. Do your due diligence, research and seek the advice of reputable professional registered financial advisors.