You need the right ingredients plus the right processes for a successful business startup solution
Startup Port SPRINT 90 © “Fast Track Program”
FOCUS: concept to seed stage technology ventures looking to create, collaborate and launch
OBJECTIVE: build technology operations that yield sustained traction and revenue
OPERATING ADVISORY SERVICES: operational and financial risk mitigation; subject matter expert support on branding, sales, marketing, legal, and technology (product and service) development. Execution Centric Leadership development
Thank you for your interest in Startup Port and for applying for the Sprint 90 Program. We accept promising companies that possess the passion, idea and business IQ to succeed.
Here is the summary of our startup qualifying process:
- You fill out the application/questionnaire and submit to Startup Port.
- The initial application has 30 questions. We encourage you to be prepared with answers prior to beginning the submission processes.
- We will review your answers and make a determination for your acceptance to the Sprint 90 Program
- Once your application is accepted you will receive an outline of the Sprint 90 Fast Track to Success Program and the details of the process including any applicable costs and required time commitments.
- If you agree with the process and related commitments we will move on to the interview stage.
- The next step will be a 60 minutes interview. Once you agree to take part of the Sprint 90 Program you will received and email for scheduling the interview. You must give a 15 minutes presentation and there will be a 45 minutes Q&A from our Matter Experts. This can be done face to face (if you are in Chicago) or via Skype video conference. Our matter experts will ask questions that are relevant to your business and we will make a final decision on whether or not bringing your team on board. You will be required to send ahead of time all presentation collateral (at the minimum an executive summary, a business model deck and financial estimates) you are going to make during this 60 minutes interview. Companies may offer other support materials.
- We will get back to you within 48 hours after the interview on our final determination.
(Note: Not being accepted to the Program is nothing bad, it just means that your process and team is not ready for the next step. You can apply within 3 to 6 months or anytime you feel you have made progress and are ready to take advantage of our fast track Program.)