About the Sprint 90 Program
The Sprint 90 program is the flagship offering from Startup Port designed to empower founders and entrepreneurs through the idea stage, and into a productive outcome. The program moves at an accelerated pace, so businesses go to market faster.
Our program is based on a 90-day window in which founders and entrepreneurs create a roadmap for success. In this time, it is expected that our clients make launching a successful startup company the number one priority within their lives.
We will spend long days creating plans for any contingency possible. Founders will identify their strengths and weaknesses, while gaining access to the vast network of Startup Port subject matter experts.
This initial planning phase is a crucial time for any startup’s future success. The idea is to create a living document that serves as a roadmap for the journey ahead.
Sprint 90 Attacks Three Fundamental Problems All Entrepreneurs Will Face:
How the Sprint 90 Program Helps Your Business:
The Sprint 90 program is designed to help you develop foundational skills for launching a successful startup. Below are some of the areas of focus:
- Business setup
- Creating a Unique Value Proposition and Differentiating Your Business
- Business Management
- Legal & Organizational Foundation
- Communicating Your Brand
- Leading Your Company
- Assembling Your Team
- Financial Management
- Revenue Generation
- Raising and Managing Funds
Available Weekly Services for Client Startups Participating in the Sprint 90 Program:
Startup Port offers founders and entrepreneurs access to premiere business subject matter experts. Not all founders will need each of these services, but all will be available to offer tailor-made resources.
- Legal – A review of organization and documentation. This includes agreements, contracts, and any internal or external documents.
- Financial and Accounting – Financial modeling and statement generation that includes cost projections, pricing and funding requirements.
- Organizational and Administrative – How to make sure your internal operations are in order.
- Operations and Business Model – Review, planning, creation and calibration of internal documents and strategies.
- Brand Management – Business marketing with a focus on brand, culture, image, identity, messaging, positioning, and the building of digital standards and PR.
- Intellectual Property – The review and validation of internal documents and marketing materials before application.
- Digital Marketing – Minimum viable product services, prototyping, wire-frames, screen shots, app reviews, front end, back end, simplifications, UX, and website readiness.
- Market Fit and Validation Matrix – An in-depth examination of your idea, what and where the right fits may be, and who the ideal customer is.
- Sales Road Map and Playbook – Strategy development for selling the idea, lead generation, and how to scale.
- Review of Digital Media Collateral – In-depth reviews of sales, promotions, marketing, PR and social.
- Business Leadership and Coaching – Preparation for becoming a CEO and business thought leader.
- Presentation Collateral – Reviews of decks, pitches, executive summary and video.
- Team – How to build a winning team around your business idea and assemble the right talent.
- Capital – Preparing clients for the impending financing war and introducing to a wave of resources and investments.